Long before the ‘wellness boom’, Michelle McMurtrie has offered a range of services that strive to bring balance to the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical elements of the human form. These practices vary from Remedial massage (and various other forms of massage), Fertility massage, Yoni Steaming, Emotion and Body Code, Yoga & Stretch as well as focusing on nutrition and improving digestion.
SMEP Wellbeing’s primary aim is to bring the four elements together harmoniously, to create overall health and life balance. Along the way, we will strive to help you to feel empowered while finding self healing, self acceptance and self love.
Our philosophy is that health is more than just the absence of disease, it is a state of complete physical and emotional wellbeing.
We are committed to supporting, educating and nurturing you on your journey.
Nurturing yourself is not selfish – it is essential!
I have been working in the health industry for approximately 30 years, with a thirst for expanding my knowledge and understanding the human body. To continue to educate and nurture our own inner development, allows us to become our best selves.
My professional development as a Fertility and Massage Therapist, Peristeam Hydrotherapist (Yoni steaming), and knowledge of Nutrition and Women’s Health is ongoing, so I can continuously offer the most relevant and up to date knowledge and skills to my clientele.
- Certificate in Fertility Massage
- Diploma Peristeam Hydrotherapist Key therapy (Physio Key)
- Emotion Code and Body Code practitioner
- Certificate Level 1 Yoga Teacher
- Certificate in Stretch Therapy
- Bliss Baby Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher
- Fascial Fitness Dorn Spinal therapy
- Hahana Hot Stone Massage Hawaiian Ho’oponopono
- Pregnancy Massage pre and postnatal